Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How to verify Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate by blood testing

Because of the nature of unregulated testosterone products there's always a risk that the product may not contain what is specified on the label. Many guys must rely on "feel" to verify the product, however with a simple blood test the average person can confirm if Testosterone is present in the product and we can get a ballpark idea of the mg/ml concentration. Keep in mind that this is a crude method and that one blood test result may not be enough to form an educated opinion about a product.

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.
[size=14pt]
Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range Up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ±139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Testing Protocol #2-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results that cannot be interpreted properly.
[/size]

This also can be skewed. Body weight, bodyfat all play a factor in testing also...

tbonexl said:
This also can be skewed. Body weight, bodyfat all play a factor in testing also...
tbonexl
This protocol will give 10 guys 10 different numbers and you can't use a AI or any other sup's at all while doing it. The guy that wrote it used it to test Watsons test cyp and got results back at 500-600, the numbers are dramatically different to based on where you pin. The highest numbers come from glute pins. It's a start but this one is never followed as described because guys use AI's and such. Also been reading a lot on this it seems the best time to test is 48-36 hours after last pin as that takes out some metabolism issues.

How ever you tested get a base line first including your estro, then test and pin the same way every time. I really wish there was a good solid protocol for bloods.

it should be easy, one shot of test above 250 mg and blood 48 to 72 hours later better be over 1500

tbonexl said:
That would depend on what ester the test is though Mr b.
tbonexl
yes only C or E, probable thinking about my own usage, never been a prop person, maybe TPP but last time I tried it was that crazy Anabolic blood stuff and I got infected and was a hell of a time

Are u saying after first pin of atleast 250mgs do a test 48-72hrs? Or if your already been on just do bloodwork after? I might be confused lol

tbonexl said:
Are u saying after first pin of atleast 250mgs do a test 48-72hrs? Or if your already been on just do bloodwork after? I might be confused lol
tbonexlJust one pin, either while on or not, in 72 hours youre going to spike the peak of that injection. that should be enough to determine if its good, now each individual may need to discover what they're 72 hour mark is, i can be a up to 2400 off 200 mg in 72 hours

That's pretty good stuff B! Didn't know that. These copy/paste threads can be helpful.

Is this even serious?

I've seen bloods of guys on 125mg's Test E/week reach levels into the upper 1,200 easily.

FIST gets his info from Wiki. LOL. JK. Maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.