How was everyone's Holiday Weekend?

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ended up being a combined family work weekend for us. Did not forget why we have our freedom, and was busy as hell. How about everyone else?

Weekends are more exhausting than workdays now. I'm beat but it was an enjoyable few days off work just doing BBQ

Mine was absolutely outstanding.Now it aside from the facts that I ate too much,I drank too much and I gambled too much and raised hell,I still had an incredibly great time.Either inspite of those facts or DIRECTLY BECAUSE of those facts!LMFAO.

I always get together with some old VET buddies and we talk old war stories and go raising hell and looking for a fight.Thank God we had no fights and didnt get arrested so that was a bonus.Memorial Day,Veterans day and the Marine Corps birthday are our other hell raising days that my wife and kids have accepted that it is what it is and leave me to do my thing.LMFAO.

Hope everyone else had as fantastic holiday weekend as mine was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.