Walker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
sup guys, same Walker from other sites. Thanks smoove for the invite. already see a few familiar faces.

thanks for having me 🙂

Glad you made it over Walker. Walker is a solid guy from BOP. He likes to bid on them auctions too!

Welcome Walker.........Maybe now, I'll have someone to bid against! 😛 (I'm tired of winning :-\ )

We getting more new members then a gym does at the first of the year!!! Glad to have you guys. Now get to posting 😛

Walker! I was hoping you would make it over! Anyone email bigboss? I dont have his email

Thanks for the welcome bro's

Currently sitting in the dr's office to get my torn bicep checked out. Hopefully he'll release me to get back to lifting today. I think it's been 7 weeks since repair was done. Fuck I'm sick of cardio. I ran 6 miles yesterday (crazy I know) got within 1 block from home and I swear Jesus Christ himself kicked my legs cross. I rolled my big ass like a ball down the street. I ended up with a bump and small cut. The old guy watering his lawn shit his pants laughing. Lol

I dunno about any more auctions. I think I'm done with that. I'll gladly pay full price....

Man all these guys were great. I miss posting on here. member since 2013. Does anyone talk to any of these guys anymore?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.