How's this for a bulk cycle

Troy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Thinking of running something simple like test p, npp and dbol for 12 weeks. Test p 600 mg per week, npp 600 mg per week, dbol weeks 1-6 40 mg ed. Have never ran npp so any pointers would be great also planning on pinning test and npp together at 150 mg each on mon, wed, fri and sun. Basically eod with the exception of sun-mon transition. Would this be a significant bulk cycle? Are dosages fine? Should I scrap this layout?

rather you use deca, EQ, tren, winstrol, or whatever the drugs used don't determine bulk or cut. The diet does

Troy date=1482725750 said:
Thinking of running something simple like test p, npp and dbol for 12 weeks. Test p 600 mg per week, npp 600 mg per week, dbol weeks 1-6 40 mg ed. Have never ran npp so any pointers would be great also planning on pinning test and npp together at 150 mg each on mon, wed, fri and sun. Basically eod with the exception of sun-mon transition. Would this be a significant bulk cycle? Are dosages fine? Should I scrap this layout?
Troy date=1482725750If I ran test and npp or deca at a 1 to 1 ratio, my dick would go into hibernation

NPP will definitely help hold less water. It's not as bad as deca dick also. I'd add some caber and maybe proviron also.

Ever thinking of running TPP instead of TP also? Much superior, imo. TPP is a slightly longer ester and has less pip. Identical half life tho. TPP can also be brewed and ran at higher levels because of the pip/longer ester factor. Several vendors carry TPP on EG.

Make sure to have TUDCA on hand for the DBol. That's a must.

I'm just reading up on tpp and I'm interested I'll do more research on that. If I can run it eod along side with npp then I might use that instead of prop. I still need dosage inputs. Also I'm reading if I keep estro under control I won't have to worry about prolactin sides?

I like NPP at 450, over and it messes with my head. But my dick works fine. TPP is my preference too over Test P.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.