Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Am I the only one who suffers from hi humidity/heat?

Years ago it bugged me a little but since my thyroid issues, strokes and extreme lack of sleep heat/humidity KILLS me.

I'm not talking just a little worn down I'm talking passing out, tripping even trying to walk etc.

Anything anyones found to combat it besides fluids/electrolytes?

Where I live it is like a HEAVY BLANKET, HUMIDITY and heat just seem to zap me but I have asthma too, still it hits me hard bro, makes me feel like just falling over.

I'm the same way I have to be an AC when it's so humid and hot. As a kid I love that weather now I can't stand it. Unless I'm near the ocean or in a pool otherwise it's a AC for me. I also suffer with asthma.

even ac dont help once it gets humid it just zaps the little energy i have into nothing

Heat and humidity is brutal here also. Went for an hour bike ride with the old lady today.

There has to be some way to battle the heat and humidity !!!

Can't stand high humidity. Makes everything you do outside miserable....yard work, riding my motorcycle even takes a toll, even just going to the store....really the only thing you can do is swim.

Yea brother as kids we could handle anything and would push ourselves beyond exhaustion, hold the world on our shoulders like ATLAS but now, shit it is hard to breath in the humidity.

hell as a kid i could fall down on cement head first no issue
now i turn my neck too fast ......

Gym is open today but tooo fucken hot and humid. Has me feeling like crap.

Humid as all hell here today and tomorrow... and it is very rarely humid... fasted cardio run this am suuuuuuckkked.

I have to give it to you bro I didn't even do cardio today. Normally I'll do cardio so I don't feel that guilty. Said fuck that ship today!

I hate riding my Harley in humidity it’s like riding into a fuckin blow dryer.

I've gotten used to it. Down South the heat and humidity is always terrible and you either adjust or move. It's 90 today with 85+% humitidy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.