MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was actually able to start lifting again last week. Yesterday was chest day---first in almost 4 months. After 3-4 warmup sets, I was struggling with 225lbs after 7-8 reps! 4 months ago I could've pressed that 25-30x... wtf???!!?? Lol

Forget patience !!!
Up the CC's on the Test
Up the CC's on the Tren
Add Superdrol and Dbol pre workout
Monster Status 😉 !!!

Can't do the dbol.

Currently,
3x a week test-mast-tren 225mg
5x a week preworkout 50mg tren base +
100mg boldenone base
Ed Superdrol 40mg

Started last week.

You'll be back in no time !!!

I remember the first day back in the gym after being in the hospital for 1 week and healing for like 3 months . I felt like such a pussy and looked like a douche bag , but I just kept my head down and the iron moving and I was back in no time at all !!!
I won't let that happen again !!!

It's funny how sometimes life gets in the way, and settles the score. Letting you know where and what you are is hard gained and easily removed. You are not in charge, life is.....and life always wins! ....and generally, always knows best too. 😉

But, never stop the fight.....the fight is where the fun is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.