Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
re-injured my right shoulder (the good one) doing fly machine and i think i sprained my right middle finger doing decline last week. i don't want to take time off and blow my cycle, but am thinking maybe i should take a week off. whaddya think?

a Week of can really help with small nagging injuries.

I'd suggest a foam roller or a deep tissue massage on the shoulder.

You're gonna have to man up on the finger thing though 🙂

cycle is 1-dhea, trestobol, and formasurge.

bossman said:
cycle is 1-dhea, trestobol, and formasurge.
bossmanCan you do back exercise, like bent over DB rows, TBar rows, etc.? If not, then take the time off.....Your AI should have you covered since you're taking it simultaneous.

i'm not sure, i'm gonna see how i feel on thursday, which is when i'm scheduled for my 2nd upper body workout of the week. gonna just rest tomorrow, maybe play golf if my finger feels better.

bossman said:
i'm not sure, i'm gonna see how i feel on thursday, which is when i'm scheduled for my 2nd upper body workout of the week. gonna just rest tomorrow, maybe play golf if my finger feels better.
bossmanNow you're talking my language!!! 😉

RockShawn said:
a Week of can really help with small nagging injuries.

I'd suggest a foam roller or a deep tissue massage on the shoulder.

You're gonna have to man up on the finger thing though 🙂
RockShawn
How much longer is your cycle? Take a couple of days and add some NPP to help with joints.

As always, listen to your body brother. A week off won't hurt a thing.

bossman said:
re-injured my right shoulder (the good one) doing fly machine and i think i sprained my right middle finger doing decline last week. i don't want to take time off and blow my cycle, but am thinking maybe i should take a week off. whaddya think?
bossman
Take that week off brother. It will help your gains for real!! I took off almost 2 weeks from everything but arms and legs after my Abscess deal and i gained weight while off and am now sitting a 190lbs comfortably!!!

yea, i'm definitely gonna have to take some time off from working chest and shoulders, unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.