Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
300 mg wk test c (switching to e soon), 300 mg wk deca, 50 mg day anavar. I'm basically trying to build up some collagen in my joints to help with my injuries. may add hgh too, but haven't decided yet. i'm not sure if i'm bulking or cutting as i'm still kind of doing intermittent fasting but have been cheating quite a bit at night--especially on weekends-- and eating a lot in general.

Do whatever cycle you feel is best working for you. Everyone is different. Seems to be good though hgh would help but I prefer igf-lr3 to hgh

Do whatever cycle you feel is best working for you. Everyone is different. Seems to be good though hgh would help but I prefer igf-lr3 to hgh
Emansame

I seem to be filling out nicely. started some peg-mgf today too

R2D2I just ordered some peg-mgf how are you running it? This will be my first run with the peptide

R2D2Also read these two articles they will help you best understand how to use it.

i'm doing 200 mcg every other day. will probably inject after workouts. Once I run out of peg-mgf, i'm gonna switch to igf-1 lr3, and then to hgh once that runs out. at least that's the plan for now.

ok, now i'm running tpp/npp 50 of each every other day, 50 mg var per day, test e/deca 150 of each per week, igf-1 lr3 50 mcg every other day, t3 25 mcg day, t4 100 mcg per day, clen (i don't know how much, it's probably underdosed). just added the test e/deca back in as i've lost 7 lbs and i'm supposed to be recomping. i was gonna bulk but was getting fat and don't wanna cut just yet as it's the holidays. so i've settled on a recomp. i'm all over the place lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.