I fucking hate...

C

colochine

Fat people that wear yoga pants and work out clothes and go into the shittiest food places.

And HH.

People who dot workout but act like try know everything about it.

You hate me 🙁

;D

you saw these fat people come into these places while you were what? buying dinner?

When people ask for your advice, and argue against it or do what they can to negate it, and then ask you why the advice you gave isnt working OR come back and complain about lack of result and then ask for your advice again.

They hired this new black girl at work...she's every bit of 300 pounds, maybe more. Anyhow, she comes in like twenty minutes late Friday with the largest sack McDonalds makes, plum full of shit. It stunk so bad I wanted to puke. It's a very small office, and her big ass takes up half of it. I don't think she thinks she's fat. WTF?
Oh, and she sat there and ate every bit of it, even though she was on the clock and she was already late. What a disgusting waste of space!

Wabbitt said:
They hired this new black girl at work...she's every bit of 300 pounds, maybe more. Anyhow, she comes in like twenty minutes late Friday with the largest sack McDonalds makes, plum full of shit. It stunk so bad I wanted to puke. It's a very small office, and her big ass takes up half of it. I don't think she thinks she's fat. WTF?
Oh, and she sat there and ate every bit of it, even though she was on the clock and she was already late. What a disgusting waste of space!
Wabbittplan on hitting that?

Lol you know you want it. Ya bro fat ppl don't think there fat and when they drive I believe they think there cars are just as hard to get around as there fat bodies. Every time I get behind some retard sure enough it's some fat fuck

Fat people aren't fooling anyone with that getup at all...they still are fat. They need to get on a treadmill so bad!

IronFox said:
Fat people aren't fooling anyone with that getup at all...they still are fat. They need to get on a treadmill so bad!
IronFoxKarma for you for making me laugh!

I hate people curling in my fucking squat rack! FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOU COLOCHINE!

Heavy hitter said:
I hate people curling in my fucking squat rack! FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOU COLOCHINE!
Heavy hitter
Hahahahahaha!!!! We have to go back to sign postings at the gym I see!!!!

I hate people (almost everyone that dosnt do juice) That say well I could look like that if I was on steroids. Bitch please. Cortizone is a steroid. I do testosterone. Why dont you go fuck yourself and get the fuck away from me before I throw your little sister and your girl over each of my shoulders then rep them out for a clean set of 20 deep squats. And then lose 30 pounds railing the brakes off the skinny bitches.

Heavy hitter said:
I hate people (almost everyone that dosnt do juice) That say well I could look like that if I was on steroids. Bitch please. Cortizone is a steroid. I do testosterone. Why dont you go fuck yourself and get the fuck away from me before I throw your little sister and your girl over each of my shoulders then rep them out for a clean set of 20 deep squats. And then lose 30 pounds railing the brakes off the skinny bitches.
Heavy hitter
That's exactly why no one ever admits to being on steroids. Because some idiot thinks all you got to do is hit your self with a needle and you're an instant Hulk!! They don't see all the hard work it takes to get into great shape while on it, or maintain while your off!!! Stupid people

TSizemore said:
Heavy hitter said:
Heavy hitter
That's exactly why no one ever admits to being on steroids. Because some idiot thinks all you got to do is hit your self with a needle and you're an instant Hulk!! They don't see all the hard work it takes to get into great shape while on it, or maintain while your off!!! Stupid people

Thats true. Nobody sees you cramming that last bite off your plate about to be sick. Modifiying your schedual to make sure you get the most out of the gym while your there. Relationship problems because of dedication to your sport. Countless hours of researching lifts and diets to get that extra pound of weight off the floor. Its not all fun its pain and I love it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.