EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
BCAA's
Arginine
Citrilline
No Explode

All for $89... I saved $76 today... Can't beat that, they are doing a 50% off deal

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 65
GNC... I went into a franchise store so prices can be different then online but online offers free shipping

I respect DD edit, I was at fault... Everyone knows GNC's nickname. Shouldn't have used it in the Title, didn't think much of it.

HTFU said:
I respect DD edit, I was at fault... Everyone knows GNC's nickname. Shouldn't have used it in the Title, didn't think much of it.
HTFU
Thanks for the post, it's all good.

Only thing I like from GNC is the multi vitamin. Everything else is overly priced. I work near a GNC store and it seems most people who shop there are newbies to working out.

You mean these bad boys! Lol... When I went in there today I kept fucking with the dude, he didn't understand anything I was saying and kept throwing test boosters at me telling me there the greatest trying to get me to buy them.. LOL

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
Haha test boosters. Test boosters from GNC is garbage.

I read an article online one time about a guy who went to GNC. They sold him 10-12 different products. Dude was taking like 50-60 pills a day. He ended up damaging his liver.

I buy hgh boosters from gnc....I know they are real because I can't feel my hands.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTFU said:
You mean these bad boys! Lol... When I went in there today I kept fucking with the dude, he didn't understand anything I was saying and kept throwing test boosters at me telling me there the greatest trying to get me to buy them.. LOL
HTFU
lmao test boosters and Deer Antler. They are pathetic

Daredevil said:

I read an article online one time about a guy who went to GNC. They sold him 10-12 different products. Dude was taking like 50-60 pills a day. He ended up damaging his liver.
Daredevil
only way to boost test is by injecting it in your ass as most of us do...............

Daredevil said:

Daredevil
That stuff pisses me off. I nearly got kicked out of a gym after finding this older FAT guy sitting at the juice bar taking at least 50 pills the owner had sold him to help him drop weight. I was pissed. We had a heart to heart about what it really takes and how this guy was doing nothing but ripping him off and taking advantage of him, and then we confronted the gym owner. Fucker had sold him 7 different products, several of which contained ephedrine.

i hit their clearance rack a few months ago, GREAT deal on protein

Every now and then they have great days that you can't pass up, usually I'll stock up then

T-bar date=1466769253 said:
That stuff pisses me off. I nearly got kicked out of a gym after finding this older FAT guy sitting at the juice bar taking at least 50 pills the owner had sold him to help him drop weight. I was pissed. We had a heart to heart about what it really takes and how this guy was doing nothing but ripping him off and taking advantage of him, and then we confronted the gym owner. Fucker had sold him 7 different products, several of which contained ephedrine.
T-bar date=1466769253heartless bastards sense a sucker. Gym owners need one hell of a clientele to make money. Estimate a membership at your gym, then also try to estimate the overhead(electric, heat, rent fees, salaray of employees, insurances, you get the drift) I don't know how many stay in business. So they assholes prey on the poor fat guy to throw more cash in their pocket

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.