I still got it

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Just leaving the gym there was a bad ass little freak in there. Ive seen her 1 other time I was on the lat machine she was next to me she works out crazy all intense and shes got little pink shor5s on showing her whole pussy. Her fucken ass cheaks were showing to. I just did my thing always stare when she walks by me she knows I was drueling over her. I swear she was doing some squa5s looks to the side sees me looking and shakes her ass at me! So im on the free weights where all the dumbbells are she comes over starts doing chest and she looks at me for help I said oh sorry take off my earphones and help her do her rep she says one more then I take the dumbbells from her.

I try to ignore her cuz I know im close to getting in trouble she interrupts me again with a stupid question asks do you know if this tv works? Fuck if I was single id be taking that chick home rigbt now lol she was fucken sexy real trashy looking as far as being dressed like a slut at the gym. Omg I cant get over that camel toe. Yaya I know pics or it never happened why would I make up some shit like this lol

I fucken luv trashy dressed chicks. I used to go with a girl from Kali that used to dress real trashy. Thigh high boots, tits hanging out and levi shorts cut up her ass.

we were playing pool at the local pool hall one day, and they asked us to leave because there were ppl complaining about how she was dressed! LOL, you know damn well it wasn't the guys complaining! It was the catty bitches.

Reps for the story.
Go get dat puddy!

JM750 said:
I fucken luv trashy dressed chicks. I used to go with a girl from Kali that used to dress real trashy. Thigh high boots, tits hanging out and levi shorts cut up her ass.

we were playing pool at the local pool hall one day, and they asked us to leave because there were ppl complaining about how she was dressed! LOL, you know damn well it wasn't the guys complaining! It was the catty bitches.

Reps for the story.
Go get dat puddy!
JM750Oh I love em trashy too its fucken sexy I wish jm I just cant do it to my girl ive done the massages before but my conscience bothers me lol

49ER said:
Oh I love em trashy too its fucken sexy I wish jm I just cant do it to my girl ive done the massages before but my conscience bothers me lol
49ER
then I'll just have to catch a plane and come train with you for a week. I'll take care of Biz for you! LOL

Gave me a semi just reading your description...the older I get the more I seem to like the trashy ones. My wife keeps telling me I married the wrong woman if I think she will be the dirty whore I keep trying to turn her into-LMAO

Wacker said:
Gave me a semi just reading your description...the older I get the more I seem to like the trashy ones. My wife keeps telling me I married the wrong woman if I think she will be the dirty whore I keep trying to turn her into-LMAO
Wacker
So true. You cannot change them into that. They are born that way. I luv a woman who dresses trashy, knows she's hot and very confident. Not a fucken bitch.

When this chick was laying next to me doing her presses you can see the line of her pussy and her ass cheeks her shorts were tiny. She looked at me several times when I was looking and smiled she must have been horny fuck its so unlike me to let chicks like that slip away

i never get that lucky at my gym.... 49er i envy u bro... lol. there are hot chicks at my gym but none flirt with me ever

bionic redneck said:
i never get that lucky at my gym.... 49er i envy u bro... lol. there are hot chicks at my gym but none flirt with me ever
bionic redneck
They are probably scared of you. Aint you 6 ft 4 280? lol

This happened this morning I think it was flirting maybe im being full of myself lol so I walk in the gym the girl that scans my card is beautiful and has a huge ass so after I scan in I always look back just to see her ass. This time when I was looking back she turns around looks at me says 24? Then she said oh no I read this wrong she puts up her hands to the side like describing me as big saying theres no way this guy is 24 and laughs. I just smiled and said im 25 in my conceited mind I think why would she say that unless she was trying to be friendly and flirt lol.

Thats the thing about me I always flirt make eye contact just to see if I possibly could I just cant do it anymore I live with my girl and our kids. I think these chicks can smell the test and tren and just know you can really fuck them good lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.