I thought i have seen it all!!!!!

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
How is everyone today here at EG? Well, at Olympia Solutions we are sitting around thinking HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE BE!!!!? 2 of the ways we accept donations have been frozen!!! Why? Because some genius thought he would write in what he was donating to OS for!!!! So, what do you do? TO ALL NEWBORNS PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ, THERE ARE REASONS YOU ARE ASKED TO READ AND READ MORE!!!! This has really been a hard one to swallow, and I myself am gonna push to find out which genius did this and have him banned from ever from anything to do with OS.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

this is totally ridiculous. I'm more concerned with who brought this member to the board and what they actually covered with them

this is totally ridiculous. I'm more concerned with who brought this member to the board and what they actually covered with them
lith56bigguyFortunately, the member in question here might not be actually from of our board. Or, so we are led to believe. Bama doesn't know who the guy is, just that he's not all together bright. I would tend to believe, since our board is invite only, that any member here who would order and have any questions would be under the tutelage of the member who brought him here and therefore not have to make such a grievous error.

Fortunately, the member in question here might not be actually from of our board. Or, so we are led to believe. Bama doesn't know who the guy is, just that he's not all together bright. I would tend to believe, since our board is invite only, that any member here who would order and have any questions would be under the tutelage of the member who brought him here and therefore not have to make such a grievous error.
TSizemoreI do not know who it is. I'm gonna see if Boss does, I'm sure he does.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fortunately, the member in question here might not be actually from of our board. Or, so we are led to believe. Bama doesn't know who the guy is, just that he's not all together bright. I would tend to believe, since our board is invite only, that any member here who would order and have any questions would be under the tutelage of the member who brought him here and therefore not have to make such a grievous error.
TSizemore
Isnt EG non private now? Can't anyone join as of lately?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.