I want this

This is awesome! Would to try it on abunch of diiferent var and see what it really is!

HMMM this is going to hopefully make some labs do the right thing.... But I am sure you will see prices going up on products lol...

I am going to buy one... Got some labs I would really like to check out...

Makes me wonder in the past ive run some tren with low dose test and I got outrageous e2 levels in my blood work. Right now I feel good perfect im on 250mgs human grade test and some good tren. I have plenty old vials id love to test.

I've done some research on these tests.....I'm not done yet!

I wouldn't worry about the lab you are running... The only thing I could see going wrong with that lab is his source fucks him... It would never be him intentionally fucking anyone.. That is one lab you can trust for sure and if there was a fuck up he would make it right...

not saying you are questioning it... Just a general statement.... Its nice to run good shit and know every time you get more it is the same quality.

This is freaking awesome. Will need to research this some more but I want this for sure!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.