I went off on some guy at the gym today lol

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Every time me and my girl workout we get in the hot tub and sauna. Theres a family room where we change into our swim clothes so were in there and somebody keeps turning the door knob even though its locked some guy says is there someone in there? My girl said yes were in here this dumb ass wiggled it 2 more times and I fucken snapped I swung the door open in my boxers and said what the fuck do you want! This dude was all tatted up he got scared said my bad bro I just wanted to take a shower. So I close the door and we get into our swim clothes.
When we walked out he said sorry again so I said its ok. We get in the hot tub and see his girl walk over there knocked on his door and just opened it the muther fucker was showering witb the door unlocked. I could tell after seeing his girl they were tweekers. When she walked by us I said maybe you sbould lock his door theres kids here so she did. I wS still pissed when he got out I said wtf is your problem? First you bug us then u wanna shower with the door unlocked. I said if my daughter walked in on you id be beating your fucken ass right now. Then my girl starts going off on him sayi g this isnt your house have some respect. He just had a stupid look said my bad. I cant stand stupid fucken disrespectful idiots!

People are such idiots. I bet anything when he heard your girls voice the first time he was wantin to get in there to see her.

Crazy. Way to set him in his place.

RockShawn said:
People are such idiots. I bet anything when he heard your girls voice the first time he was wantin to get in there to see her.

Crazy. Way to set him in his place.
RockShawnThats exactly what I thought when he said sorry I was just gonna let it go but once I saw he was in the shower room door unlocked I had to check his ass hard

you done good bro! i fucking hate perverts like that. i got two kids and promise i'd smash a motherfuckers head over something like that! i know i come off sorta weird at times, but my family is my world.

reps

You just wanted to see some cawk!

HARD AT IT said:
How come you let me into shower with you in Vegas then....lmao
HARD AT ITOh it was you then, u. cheesy fuker 😛

Oh such weirdos make me rage hard.. you did the right thing even if it was the test talking hahahaha

Let me guess, tall skinny, 6 foot 150 lbs covered in tats with a overly large sleeveless shirt on so you can see how extra skinny he is?

goodfella said:
Let me guess, tall skinny, 6 foot 150 lbs covered in tats with a overly large sleeveless shirt on so you can see how extra skinny he is?
goodfellaProbably a true tweaker right there

goodfella said:
goodfellaSomething like that but no shirt lol his girlfriend had pick marks all over her skin thats when I knew they were junkies

Walker said:
you done good bro! i fucking hate perverts like that. i got two kids and promise i'd smash a motherfuckers head over something like that! i know i come off sorta weird at times, but my family is my world.

reps
WalkerThats different he wasnt even cute

YOU JUST BROKE THE VEGAS RULE!!!!!!!!! (I knew that's what happened Friday night 😉 )

Wellin that case lets tell the whole truth... T.size was in there with us and loved it.. no homo of course.. maybe a lil..lol

HARD AT IT said:
Wellin that case lets tell the whole truth... T.size was in there with us and loved it.. no homo of course.. maybe a lil..lol
HARD AT ITYup now we know why hes called SizeMore! Hes hung like a horse I felt bsd for HAI lol

49ER said:
Yup now we know why hes called SizeMore! Hes hung like a horse I felt bsd for HAI lol
49EROh.....I think I'll just leave this one alone.........and bask in the glory 😉

must be a miniature..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.