Idk how you guys feel about this

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have a gym bag full of gear that I wouldn't have if not for being on this board I've hustled up trading stuff around to you guys. I don't have a lot of cash but I can donate some of this stuff if the rest of you guys have a jug or 2 of whatever to throw in with it we can auction it off or whatever and donate the money to EG.

if someone wants to act as the point person to collect donations and ship the final stuff to winner I have a vial or 3 i can add to the cause, auction it and give it to grim / EG

No need to do a massive gear collection/donation. It's better to have a bunch of small donations. Not many members are walking around with a thousand dollars to spend.

It seems the same people bid on the same auctions. Many members are barely active and many members have never been active.

Grim should start removing user names that haven't been active since joining. I've noticed some names haven't posted at all or only 1 welcome post. I feel members should contribute.

I'm willing to contribute to an individual auction to help the board. I've donated in the past several times and I've only been a member a few months.

Thanks to the above and others who are willing to help this board, our home.

I got some killer tren ace and some test-e I will toss in fellas. Make it worth bidding on. I don't wanna act as the one handling the gear and money all that. I will throw in some good gear maybe some slin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.