If The Olympia Had a Mount Rushmore

EG News

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills region of South Dakota celebrates four revered American presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. Their 60-foot granite faces are carved into the Mount.

If we had an Olympia version, entitled Mount Oympus, confined to just Olympia competitors, who would qualify? Here are our picks for a men and women’s version of Mount Olympus.

physiques-main-1109.webp
News
16 Greatest Physiques of All Time

Some of the best bodies we've ever seen.

Read article

Continue reading...

You are right Tor bro, so many greats, Gary Strydom, Francis Benfato, Mahamad Makaway, shit the list goes on and on but there are so many uncrowned champions.

If you're talking about Mt Rushmore its simple Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

If you want to go into best physique its debatable, but those 4 guys hold more than50% of Mr O wins.

No doubt....I wanna know who made this list.....Mike Mentzer, Kevin Levrone, Dexter Jackson.....

It is not about the # of titles though, like you said it is about physique and I don't think Coleman, Heath or Haney should have won all the titles they did. If you go back over time and compare their physiques to others they each should have lost a couple but same with Arnold, I don't remember which Olympia but he was not up to par but still won.....A lot of politics mixed into everything.

For me it's the bodybuilders who created significant change in the sport. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, Frank Zane, Tom Platz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.