Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any one run this yet? Can’t find a whole lot of info on it. What I did find is when combined with igf-1 LR3 results are pretty amazing. I get great results from igf-1 lr3 alone but combining the two has sparked my interest.

not heard anything about it, wiki makes it sound like a hormone you only see in baby development and menstrual cycles

This gene encodes a member of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF) family of proteins that promote growth and development during fetal and postnatal life. It is an imprinted gene that is expressed only from the paternal allele. The encoded protein undergoes proteolytic processing to generate a mature peptide. The transgenic overexpression of this gene in mice results in prenatal overgrowth, polyhydramnios, fetal and neonatal lethality, disproportionate organ overgrowth including tongue enlargement, and skeletal abnormalities. Mice lacking the encoded protein exhibit growth deficiency. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms that may undergo similar processing to generate mature protein. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2015]

link - Igf2 insulin-like growth factor 2 [Mus musculus (house mouse)] - Gene - NCBI

Thanks Misterb I read that also. I also found that it is more potent and results are much faster than igf-1 and that they attach to two different receptors of course none of two come from human studies. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some, I’ll keep everyone up to date on my thoughts.

I used it with igf1 lr3 40 mcg both prewrokut bilaterally pumps are insane

I used it with igf1 lr3 40 mcg both prewrokut bilaterally pumps are insane
HeavydutyThat’s exactly how I’m doing it 40mcg of each 2 weeks in pumps are ridiculous I have that just lifted pump all day. Definite physique changes when looking in the mirror. Great combo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.