IGF LR3 worth it? advice?

sofargone561

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Is IGF worth it? I just started looking info it after a friend started talking about wanting to run it. From what im reading the dosing is from 20-100+mcg/ED and can be ran for 30-50 days with equall time off. Pinning ive read can be sub-Q or IM but from what im reading IM yealds better results. also site injection seems to be the way to go. I was just wondering if its worht a run? any guys have experiance with it?

Never tried it but I hear alot is fake. And ive run hgh (good stuff) for like 3 months at 5ius and didn't notice anything mind blowing I know I didn't run it long enough but im sure its alot better than igf just my opinion

One of the mail reasons for taking HGH is to stimulate the production of more IGF-1 by the liver. So if you are sure its legit then it would be better than taking HGH

morrey said:
One of the mail reasons for taking HGH is to stimulate the production of more IGF-1 by the liver. So if you are sure its legit then it would be better than taking HGH
morrey Thats what i have read and why i wanted to run it. Would it be better for bulking for cutting? Some people say it helps rip[ them up so its better for cutting while other say you need mroe carbs when you take it so its better for bulking

morrey said:
morreyI heard the same im just skeptical about the igf being sold for a fraction of the price of hgh

49ER said:
I heard the same im just skeptical about the igf being sold for a fraction of the price of hgh
49ERwell its not really a fraction, a kit of hgh lasts much longer than a vial of igflr3

sofargone561 said:
Thats what i have read and why i wanted to run it. Would it be better for bulking for cutting? Some people say it helps rip[ them up so its better for cutting while other say you need mroe carbs when you take it so its better for bulking
sofargone561
I would say that it is better for bulking because in the body IGF-1 stimulate new cellular growth

GRIM said:
well its not really a fraction, a kit of hgh lasts much longer than a vial of igflr3
GRIM yeah but you can cycle on and off and GH you need to run a good amount of IU's on so on. in the end from what im seeing runnning IGF a few runs is cheaper then running GH the whole time

sofargone561 said:
yeah but you can cycle on and off and GH you need to run a good amount of IU's on so on. in the end from what im seeing runnning IGF a few runs is cheaper then running GH the whole time
sofargone561
But legit IGF-1 is hard to come by, and HGH also works through other mechanisms besides stimulating the production of IGF-1

It also helps heal damaged muscles and tendon from what I have done my research on, I've been planning on trying it to help a nagging muscle strain in my lower back!

Like everyone has stated, finding legit IGF is a bitch now days. I have ran it when the shit was legit back in the day, but I have gotten some bunk as well. I loved the stuff! I would run it sparingly though say maybe once or twice a year. I have read some scary shit about running too often. Again.... It it's legit.

I've run 100mcg for 40 days..... I don't think it was legit..... But I am gonna try again.... Looking at maximpeps stuff for the next igf run

Ive read a lot of that^ it seems the guys who get the good stuff enjoy it and those who don't obviously don't like it. how long did you run it for at 100mcg?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.