IGF vs HGH.

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What does everyone think about the results vs benefit to risk ratio. I realize IGF is created in the liver via hgh binding. But what is everyone's real world results. What effects have you gotten from both compounds?

real world results, you can't be gh. gh- you always look pumped up, sleep is great, nails grow fast, get leaner with time, increased vascularity, you can reduce aas and still continue to make gains..

Lr3- killer pumps during workouts, the ability to eat a few more cabs without it doing too much damage. Other than that, that's all I ever noticed. I've probably experimented with 20mg from various sourses and even .1mg x 10 vials that I was getting directly from china.

igf des- pure junk but I've only used it a few times.

I will be starting IGF with HGH in about 2-3 weeks. I am told the two together are pure magic, plan is Hgh 8-10iu on, back, chest, leg days with IGF, 5 min post workout every workout multiple pins in muscle group worked total of 40mcgs. Slin will be in there too...lol...

Will try and log...IGF was purchased from Toms, I liked him due to reviews and the fact he cold ships.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.