Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Curious for those who run it, how long do you run it?

image_2024-08-10_070346298.png

Curious for those who run it, how long do you run it?

View attachment 48360
GRIMI have ran IGF long about six times. I run 50 micrograms everyday for 40 days. Always buy two bottles which is one milligram a piece. Put in 2 cc's of bacterial static water and 10 IU a unit, which comes out to be 50 micrograms. Never run this longer than 6 weeks. Your receptor's down grade very quickly. Always remember if you do it 20 days on, always take 20 days off. But people dose this stuff at 30 mcg to over 100 micrograms a day. 50 mg seems to be the sweet spot for me.

This is one I have never ran. For the longest time it was highly faked. I believe now it's been out long enough that you can find some real and good stuff. Just shy to pull the trigger without getting test done on the source I choose first. But heard awesome things about it.

This is one I have never ran. For the longest time it was highly faked. I believe now it's been out long enough that you can find some real and good stuff. Just shy to pull the trigger without getting test done on the source I choose first. But heard awesome things about it.
GetBig8586I've ran it several times before and am now. I like it but it's not the holy Grail

View previous replies…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.