Igf1 test protocol

Chief swole

Pain is weakness leaving the body
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What would be protocol on getting an igf1 test dont.. how long into cycle. how much and where to pin? How long before test ect

well id imagine if you're on it like Me after a few days just go get an IGF test and it should be real high, or better yet do a baseline before starting and really see the change

whats your protocol ? i just do 50 mcg bilaterally in the morning on lift days (Into the muscles to be worked, even though its LR3) then another 50 mcgs after the gym - 100 mcgs a day three time a week

Well actually I'm talking about the igf1 test for hgh.. sorry I should have said that.. I'm on 2iu twice a day. Been on about 2 months but about to switch brands and want to test them.. idk how long you need to be on to test.. and do you pin 10iu 3 hrs before?

You pin 10iu IM 3 hours prior to test for serum test. You should have done baseline igf then about 2 months in do another test just to see how much it elevated it.

Yea I didn't do my baseline.. so how do I do my pins before an hgh igf1 test. And how long in?

Pin in Delt. 10 iu INTRAMUSCULAR. 3.0 hours before the test. And 4 weeks is a sufficient time to elevate your igf levels. Although you'll never know what tor baseline was............

Thank you that's what I've been looking for.. true I won't know my baseline but at 4 iu my igf1 should be 400 at least

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.