Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

MMA Fights

Discussions of MMA fights

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
Sports
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Ilia Topuria vows to put Max Holloway in "a home for old people" where Alexander Volkanovski "already has his room" ahead of UFC 308

GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ilia Topuria vows to put Max Holloway in "a home for old people" where Alexander Volkanovski "already has his room" ahead of UFC 308

Ilia Topuria recently issued a harsh warning to Max Holloway ahead of their title fight at UFC 308. Topuria said he will send Holloway to an old age home, where he had apparently already put former champion Alexander Volkanovski.

After exchanging several jabs on social media and throughout interviews, Topuria and Holloway will eventually cross paths inside the octagon. In an attempt to win back his title, Holloway is scheduled to face Topuria for the featherweight title. The two will compete in the main event of UFC 308, which will be held on October 26 at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi.

During a recent interview conducted by Brendan Fitzgerald on the ESPN MMA's YouTube channel, Topuria and Holloway exchanged barbs with one another. 'El Matador' accused the 32-year-old of attempting to avoid a fight with him and issued a strong warning to him, saying he would suffer the same fate as Volkanovski.

''I already open a home for old people where Volk [Volkanovski] already has his room, I have another one for you [Holloway]. So, I'm gonna put you right there after October 26, sponsored by Invictus...All for free, don't worry, no expenses.''

would be funny if he gets his ass kicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.