Im 80% back

Im horribly out of shape well at least compared to active at gym. Lost almost 15 pounds AND gained at least 15 pounds of fat. Estimate 30+ pounds of lean muscle lost. But been there before, will be slow this time but I WILL rebuild!

Hoping 2021 will be a year everyone rebuilds after last year brought a lot of shutdowns. Time to get those gains!!!

Awesome to hear! Stay positive brother, that’s the name of the game. You will get there, quicker than you think!!

Legs and gimp side gone to shit again, needed to be helped to car yesterday. Hardly could take a step at gym.

Solution for now, back using quad cane, hit gym last night and this AM quad cane entire time.
Not used to this, I'm used to being a gimp but built..

Not gonna stop trying, as long as I can drag myself to gym I am going to!

Still struggling damn leg, weakness, exhaustion but pushing through. Up to 3x a day, not great sessions but building endurance.
Flabs going away slowly

To my gimpy self. Still suffering spasms and relying on a quad cane mainly just in case.

But Im back to the gym, even closing it again for owner. Driving again, etc

Now to REBUILD!
GRIMGreat news brother.

glad to hear your on the road to recovery brother. It will come slow but don't get frustrated. Your doing good Grim!!!

power still extremely lacking, but did 295 no spot easy on bench today.
not bad for basically one arm, slowly getting there

strength coming still using a cane but putting the time in

Strength def coming, 325 to bench for basically one arm not bad. 365 my tops since I became Gimp so not far off.

Staying roughly same weight, 242-250 but def losing fat and gaining muscle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.