Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I HIGHLY doubt gear related but I'm off everything

Issues started about 3 weeks ago while I was sick, progressively got worse

Twice I needed help to my car from the gym parking lot, only able to make it half way which isnt far as its closest disabled spot

My legs froze and spasmed so bad I was literally stuck unable to move

Now even with a quad point cane I can barely walk a few feet, blurry vision, spasms, weakness, right arm dangling at socket just a few of the issues
Even holding my cell phone in my right hand is heavy and very difficult

I get an MRI monday, but for now best Im off everything. I might do very low test trt

That’s terrible but glad you are taking care of it. Low test won’t hurt you. Get a full blood test. And have you been checking your blood sugar and pressure?

That sucks. Good luck getting healthy Grim🙁

Just had bloods done they fine literally just got results blood pressure also fine.

Gear use almost sure is not reason.

I am like you on the gear, If I get bad sick I always cut the gear to hopefully have less stress on the body while getting well.

Try and rest G, I know it is not easy since I get frustrated when I am down and can't get things done that I need to.

There’s a lot of crazy shit messing people up these days, This Year , for the most part.
With COVID and Flu’s & a number of viruses beating people up, you just have to take it easy and rest up and let the body repair.
Yes , I believe gym and Gear is good for the body to recover a lot quicker, but @Thor is right. When you’re sick, best get off everything and see what happens.
Get better brother !!!

Yikes, that sounds horrible. Hope you are able to figure it all out. How old are ya if you don't mind us asking

43, they rushed mri i go in shortly paralysis getting worse

Must be something going around. I pray your feeling better soon. I've been back on 250 test every 10 days. Stomach issues for weeks now. Haven't been or trained over 6 weeks now. Please keep us posted brother.

this isnt a sickness this is paralysis and other stroke issues back with a vengeance

6 strokes, clomid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.