I'm on Cloud 9 "hit 405 on the bench today"

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
With a destroyed shoulder, knee surgery last year, two torn biceps a few months ago, I thought my heavy days were limited.

I got 405 on the bench today. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm currently weighing 212

congrats...nice BL... was that the goal 1 rep or what is your goal for bench?

Good job brother . That tren must be doing its job. 405 is a huge accomplishment. I remember when I first started training . It was wanting to hit 200 then 315 club then 350. I have yet to hit 405. Hopefully this year. Now it's time to aim bigger . Hit the ultimate 500 club bro!

Awesome to hear brother, 405 is a great weight to hit, especially with all the injuries and problems. My days of heavy lifting are over because of injuries, I used to hit 405 on the incline bench 2nd set for 8 reps! Those were the days!!! Keep up the good work brother, grow big and strong!!

TMM

Re: I'm on Cloud 9 "hit 405 on the bench today"

Great job Lith!! Man the days where I could get 405lbs on the flat bench will never be again.
Awesome brotha

lith56bigguy said:
With a destroyed shoulder, knee surgery last year, two torn biceps a few months ago, I thought my heavy days were limited.

I got 405 on the bench today. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm currently weighing 212
lith56bigguy

Thats awesome brother.Congrats man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.