EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Looking for ways to boost immune system

Last edited:
Stop taking random BBC.

Rest, fluids, avoid stress, and check filters in your HVAC.

I have the same issue, Grimmy. I have been told to eat garlic, turmeric, ginger, broccoli, citrus fruits, red pepper and spinach which all have immune boosting properties. I do all that but it didn't help me so far.

dr said mine may be failing, had weak one since I was young

dr said mine may be failing, had weak one since I was young
GRIMI worked in the immunology department at an University Hospital years ago. Do you have an immunodeficiency? What kind of exams/blood work did you have? What kinda treatment does your doctor give you? My boss at the time was studying a promising drug (Isoprinosine). Unfortunately he got shot and I don't know if the drug is on the market.

I worked in the immunology department at an University Hospital years ago. Do you have an immunodeficiency? What kind of exams/blood work did you have? What kinda treatment does your doctor give you? My boss at the time was studying a promising drug (Isoprinosine). Unfortunately he got shot and I don't know if the drug is on the market.
millenium girlstill need to finish tests, dr dont do nothing yet just was finally able to see dr again as didnt have insurance

still need to finish tests, dr dont do nothing yet just was finally able to see dr again as didnt have insurance
GRIMDamn Grimmy, that insurance thing sucks. This is why I didn't move to the US. Our Healthcare System aka Social Securiy or NHS is great here.
I hope that the doctor will find out what's wrong and treat you accordingly.

I’m in the same boat bro. Idk how much longer I can hang on. Trying everything possible to get better. I been reading up on peptides some more. They can boost immune health. I was actually just about to make a post about peptides for health. Im 31 with the body of a 70yo. Sooo many weird health issues with no answers from drs, even though I have a binder full of bloodwork with bad results. I’m trying to chip away at the possibilities. I’m down to an auto immune disorder, or intestinal issues such as SIBO or leaky gut.

I’m in the same boat bro. Idk how much longer I can hang on. Trying everything possible to get better. I been reading up on peptides some more. They can boost immune health. I was actually just about to make a post about peptides for health. Im 31 with the body of a 70yo. Sooo many weird health issues with no answers from drs, even though I have a binder full of bloodwork with bad results. I’m trying to chip away at the possibilities. I’m down to an auto immune disorder, or intestinal issues such as SIBO or leaky gut.
d3r3kit sucks bro no energy as is, then when i finally can hit gym again few days light finally start getting back to normal workouts and bam again SICK AS FUCK with it being idiotic to try to workout

Where do you live, M Girl?

let us know what the labs come back as... mushroom extracts, 50 billion probiotic, zinc, zma, curcumin, echinecea, olive leaf, hgh

of course no sleep and stress

Have you looked into epitalon? pre clinical studies that show multitude of benefits from anti aging, increase antioxidant secretion, balancing the circadian rhythm.

Have you looked into epitalon? pre clinical studies that show multitude of benefits from anti aging, increase antioxidant secretion, balancing the circadian rhythm.
Youngtricep98no where ya pick that up? research chem?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.