Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
No I am far from an expert at it however wanted to start the discussion, this also is based off of many generic scenarios that happen often no matter how similar it looks to a particular one.

Communication is simply so vital it's not even funny, both proper communication and TIMELY communication.

You don't know how many times I see people get so frustrated, start accusing etc to me because member so and so or vendor B wont respond a simple email.

Often Id say at LEAST 9 times out of 10 it's nothing sinister, a delay happened in transferring, sending a pack, getting info etc

Where the true issue lies is the lack of communication, most will be understanding if there is at least communication.

I've brought up the holiday's delay shit every year, that's the simple truth even for large standard companies. BUT what's also true even large companies customers get pissed from lack of communication.

Brothers main point I'm trying to make, in today's tech world it's VERY rare you can't take 10 minutes to check email.

Sure at times, rare times something might prevent it.

Is it not worth your reputation to properly communicate and keep whomever you are conducting business with informed?

I’d be happy if a vendor said hey bro my dog ate my raws gonna b a few weeks. Well that sucks but thanks for the heads up. I have no concerns for four weeks then.

i feel email is kinda obsolete. if i didn't get it sent to my phone, i would never check it.

i go months at work without checking my work email 🙂

Communication Is Very Important
No, But Seriously, It Is Important To Communicate With One Another, Too Much Time Taken With No Communication, Especially If 2 People Are Doing Business , Or Any Situation , Fucks Things Up And Then The Assumptions Start To Swirl In Your Head.
COMMUNICATE !!!

I wright letters. I think it’s best and most people agree.

@Torres I bet your goat gets mad at you if you forget to say good night!

I have recently had delays with vendors due to e mail issues. One asked me to go to wickr but the old tech I got is not going to work. Maybe have to update my communications this year. Secure e mail has always been the norm over the years and some additional confirmation via pm.

I have been solid with everyone on this board for years. Right now I am trying to make one thing right with a brother after I got locked out of my account which has never happened. I got it straight and am trying to work it out where he gets what he wants instead of a cash refund. I really couldn't help this and eg has been a good solid spot and been shown much love around here. I'm trying to fix this and feel like I owe an apology but really couldn't help it. I. Communicating with him tho...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.