Incline poll

slimpickings

Fear the Chihuahua
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just a little poll what degree do you guy like and use on the incline? I tend to use 30° but occasionally go to 45 but I feel to much anterior delt activation for my liking.

I prefer the 30 also, I feel better pec activation. I do lots of overhead work, so I don't feel like the front felt work is necessary again for me.

depends tbh

I don't do much incline work. I feel it works my front delts too much even on the lowest bench setting. I mainly do incline DB flys or incline on the hammer strength. I get tremendous pain in my delts when I work them too hard. Not sure what it is but it's not bone, ligament or tendon related. It almost like getting too big of a pump and it hurts like a bitch. If I take a little longer rest between sets I can finish but it exhaust my delts so I just do any incline work last. But my answer to the ? would be the lowest setting so you're hitting the pecs and not your delts.

30. If I go to 45 it's more like Shoulder work and I don't do overhead anything because it kills my shoulders.

I go 30 and 45. It all depends on how I am feeling at the moment. ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.