Inj. ?

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So i did my shot this am using a 25g. I usually use a 23g. Now my girl watched close an evefything. Did it in the ass cheek. Airated she sees no blood push in and 10 sec. Later fucking boom feels like i did a blast of meth. Ive nicked before but this was like full in vein. Shaking everything.
It was only .75 ml tp.

Question being can a nick be that severe.

Possibly, but if you accidentally inject directly into a vein you will be fine. You will probably get the same sensation and Tren cough even Test Flu. Just yesterday that happened to me it was just 1ml of Test C, it was like Tren cough but not intense. It happens to me from time to time.

Thank you. I hate that on the internet it says you will have brought about a life threating thing. When ppl inject drugs especially coc or meth it is an oil too.

Thank you. I hate that on the internet it says you will have brought about a life threating thing. When ppl inject drugs especially coc or meth it is an oil too.
Inhuman2019Dang. I have never had the cough before from gear. But sounds like you hit some into a vein for sure.
And coke and meth aren't oils. If you inject coke in any form it's already been converted into a salt form, free base coke is an oil but only smoked cause it will not mix with water. A d meth that mixes with water is already a salt form. Haha, a lil chemistry lesson for ya.

Yeah we always used to call it that cause you mix it soo viscious it is like oil. Lol my other life. Thank God thats just a memory.cocaines a hydrochloride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.