Inject sites

Southerncross

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey hey fellas. As of now my go too spots are delt, pecs, and ofcourse glute.

I started out hitting quads but over time I just seem to always either aspirate blood or get a wierd jolt feeling when hitting quads.

Im interested in some other sites that you fellas pin. I dont feel my lats are thick enough for good intramuscular injection.....

I been looking at tris lately... a nice big thick muscle...looks Like it would take a 1inch pin pretty well....prolly not that many vessels either...

And then bis....im thinking the inside head?

Anyone got any pointers?

Tri’s are good one. 1” 25 gauge. But no experience with Bi’s.

Tri s is ok but Bi s will be pain bro. I would try to master Quads more. Bi s and calves not good in my book Quads vent glutes lats delts have used traps and pecs but pecs can be uncomfortable. Also depends on what gear and its make up. Some causes more pip than others. Maybe someone had good exp with bi s but have not heard about it. Over the years you look for different areas cause scar tissue can be a problem.

I go bi's, tri's, delts, lats, glutes, quads and calves.
With bi's you want to try and go in straight up and down and that will put it just inside the split in the bicep, make sure you can see or feel for the split in the bi's.

Oh it will be painful until your bi's get used to it. I usually do NPP and Test prop in bi's and tri's.
I use 23g 1 inch.

Last edited:
When I was juicing I injected the traps, the calves, the butt. Butt was Ok but calves and traps ... ouch.

When you get your lats big enough brother , you have to add them to your pinning cycle. As for bi's they are painful i'm all ways very hesitant to even pin them, but when your pinning ED its hard to get around.

My spots are quads, gluts, lats, delts, and if necessary bi's.

Glutes, vent glute, quads, Delts, and lats. I've used tri's, but only with 29g slin pins. Tried Bi's once....fuck that!

You want to make your tri's look freaky, you can go in the outside head, I do now and then...LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.