Injectable glutathione was clear, now has yellowish tent??

sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Roughly 4-5 weeks ago I started using IM glutathione as recommended by you all for liver support and to counteract negative S/E of superdrol.

So far everything has been going well with 200mg/ml IM eod. I don't really feel any extra lethargy, loss of appetite, etc since I started using sdrol in conjunction with IM glutathione.

However I have noticed changes in my glutathione vial. When I first received it, it was crystal clear solution. Then just a few days ago roughly 4-5 weeks later Ive noticed that the solution has taken on a slight yellowish tinge color. I decided to play it safe and get another vial and toss this one. I should of grab a photo before trashing it. I will next time it it happens again.

So I'm trying to figure out what went wrong or if this is normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Was this oxidation? Is storing and using it beyond 4 weeks to long? The very first day I got my glutathione in the mail it went it the fridge and remain there until I decide to toss it. What do you guys think?

i'd guess bit of oxygen got into vial, but just a guess

What grim said. I have had gear that got darker as I used it and finished it with no problems what so ever. It's definitely due to oxidation.

Roughly 4-5 weeks ago I started using IM glutathione as recommended by you all for liver support and to counteract negative S/E of superdrol.

So far everything has been going well with 200mg/ml IM eod. I don't really feel any extra lethargy, loss of appetite, etc since I started using sdrol in conjunction with IM glutathione.

However I have noticed changes in my glutathione vial. When I first received it, it was crystal clear solution. Then just a few days ago roughly 4-5 weeks later Ive noticed that the solution has taken on a slight yellowish tinge color. I decided to play it safe and get another vial and toss this one. I should of grab a photo before trashing it. I will next time it it happens again.

So I'm trying to figure out what went wrong or if this is normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Was this oxidation? Is storing and using it beyond 4 weeks to long? The very first day I got my glutathione in the mail it went it the fridge and remain there until I decide to toss it. What do you guys think?
sityslicker1Keep it in the fridge!

Keep it in the fridge!
SupernautThanks for all the responses guys..very reassuring. Interesting how outside O2 would causes such a reaction. So im assuming its still safe to use just probably less potent?

Out of habit I usually inject equal amounts of air into the vial that im drawing. Going to see if I can break this habit with glutathione and not shoot air

View previous replies…
Thanks for all the responses guys..very reassuring. Interesting how outside O2 would causes such a reaction. So im assuming its still safe to use just probably less potent?

Out of habit I usually inject equal amounts of air into the vial that im drawing. Going to see if I can break this habit with glutathione and not shoot air
sityslicker1I do the same. How many CC's I use is how much air I shoot in before I draw the oil. Use a 18g to draw and it should not be hard to do. Use a smaller gauge needle and it will be harder to draw if you don't shoot any air though.

Thanks for all the responses guys..very reassuring. Interesting how outside O2 would causes such a reaction. So im assuming its still safe to use just probably less potent?

sityslicker1Still very safe to use but I do believe it still retains its potency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.