Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey brothas. If you don't mind I need some clarification as I am about to start some injectable l-carn and novolog along side my already AM dose of GH. I have read many conflicting opinions but not quite sure what is right or wrong so I need some insight from someone who has much experience with injectable L-Carn and slin....

Just a few questions(for now)...

1. The timing issue of GH, slin and inj. l-carn. I train first thing in the AM getting up around 5. I know you want glucose levels low as possible and free of insulin when administering your GH for it to be most effective. What would be the most effective and best way to time these three prior to my workout? GH....wait 15-20min?....then inject the insulin and l-carn?....or l-carn then insulin? I may add that I always like to train fasted.

2. I have read that there should be a 'loading phase' or 'saturation' dose for injectable L-carn for 2 weeks and then continue with your maintenance dose from there. What would be that dose for 190lbs?.....then maintenance would be half your saturation?

3. What would be your recommended dose of novolog along side the l-carn?

Just an 'in general' idea of how you would go about administering/dosing these three first thing in the AM prior to my training. Thanks for all the help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.