Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
So.....
Was needing Info on homebrewing Injectable Anavar. I have done a ton of searches on it and found extremely little on the recipes. I came across a couple recipes and one seems doable but wanted some input before I go wasting stuff.

I have homebrewed a lot of stuff in the past including injectables but from what I here this is harder even then winny to get to hold in suspension.

The whole thought process behind it is I don't want to cap var cause I got get all the stuff, already have all the oils and solvents and stuff from past brewing, would rather just have it ready to use as an injectable because a orals brewed to injectables have a longer half life and a more stable release then orals. And what can I say?? I love pinning, so call me sick lol.

Below are the two recipes I has come across that may work:

This one is a winstrol recipe but I think with a tad more solvent it may hold.
  • 20ml @ 50mg/ml
  • 1g winstrol powder
  • 17ml oil
  • .2ml BA
  • 2 ml guaiacol (“super solvent”)
  • mix powder and guaiacol first then add oil and BA.

This one is a var recipe I think may hold because of the amount of super solvent and make it with MCT or Mig.

Oxandrolone Anavar Powder 2.5grams=2.5ml

Benzyl Alcohol(BA) 2.5ml

Benzyl Benzoate(BB) 2.5ml

Guajacol 5ml

Oil 37.5ml

Thoughts and input please. Hope we get vendors or homebrewed to chime in.

Last edited:
Thought about adding EO instead of a oil. EO is basically painless from my experience and what I have research in the past. Guajacol can cause irrigation though. And BA is literally used just to keep stuff sterile. BA can be used as a solvent but very quickly leaves the product upon injection research says. BB is a great solvent but just doesn't help much on applications like this. Guajacol and EO are gonna be the best on hard to hold oral injectables from my research thus far.

In my experience guaiacol does cause irritation and quite a bit of pip. Ran some DHB and it was all I could do to get though the cycle.

In my experience guaiacol does cause irritation and quite a bit of pip. Ran some DHB and it was all I could do to get though the cycle.
kazman68Yep, I heard DHB almost always has terrible pain from the posts and vids I have seen about it.

You could just pay me to tab your anavar... $100 for up to 1000 tabs, just a friendly offer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.