Injectable Winstrol pip

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How bad is the pip from it? And is their any sources that don’t have very bad pip to theirs? Asking for a friend cause I never took it before

I didn't think it was horrid but as snake says it's gonna be there. If u worried about pip just use oral

If it’s water based winny u will b better off injecting razor blades if it’s oil based it hurts. Tell your bro take it oral

Im with BigKev on this. You can get inject Tbol as well. Winny works the same all around. My lady likes the water base but no way to get away from pip. The results from T bol or Mast will be superior as well. Winny in oil in a mix has least amt of pip. I tested a winny/drol mix back a bit. Used it pwo only.

I believe I cut/mixed my water winny with an oil inject. PIP was there def but not horrid.
Now I know water and oil dont mix, but believe I did same pin but was years ago

I believe I cut/mixed my water winny with an oil inject. PIP was there def but not horrid.
Now I know water and oil dont mix, but believe I did same pin but was years ago
GRIMI did the same, mix Winny with your oil and PIP is considerably less and maybe bearable even.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! But now about that t bol I might give that a shit again Iv tried it at 60 mgs before but I didn’t really feel or see anything out of it but maybe I’ll try a different sponsor on here

Thanks everyone! But now about that t bol I might give that a shit again Iv tried it at 60 mgs before but I didn’t really feel or see anything out of it but maybe I’ll try a different sponsor on here
halfnatty
I used balkan pharma tbol and 40mgs a day was perfect. Just my experience

I have some more tbol on the way as we speak. I'll trade ya something if ya can if not I'll send ya a blister to try. I LOVE Balkan!

The joint pain from winstrol is terrible. It hit me the third time I cycled with it, and goddamn it sucks ass. A lot of vendors cut Var with Win... I’ve always heard that... and buddy I can tell by the third day. My knees and wrists and elbows will ache like hell for a couple of days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.