Injecting

A

Anonymous (0be1)

I’ve been having a bad time trying new injection sites I’ll end up wanting to pick a different injection site so I’m not using the same sites. Ive looked at vids and spot injections and honeslty I’ve used my sholders for the past 2-3 years now and, I’m just terrified of new doing injection areas, I have no idea why what so ever. I know I chose this lifestyle and I love it I know some of you Probaly will just say you just gotta do it and get over idk something in my mind just tells me every time that I got for a new site “ don’t do that it’s a bad idea what if you do your shot wrong, just stick with what you know and are used to. If Anyone advise on how to over come this would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I used to do shoulders mostly when i was younger.. now i do mostly ass shots. Upper outer quadrent of the max and even higher to glute medius which to me is the least painfull going in. Alternatively i do thighs but those can be ouchies. Other than that unless its igf or something i dont do other muscles. Anything else hurts too much either the shot or working out afterwards

I do rear delt shots. Not alot of nerves there but can be an odd angle to hit. Also do side delts. And I do glute shots. Every once in awhile I throw in upper outer quad shots. I do mostly glute shots now can easily take 3cc's at a time in each glute with no pain.

As for how to over come the fear?? You just gotta do them. They get better after several shots in each area you choose.

And watch alot of injection videos on YouTube. It will help you get the confidence to overcome the fear and start doing them.

Let us know how it goes!! Best of luck to ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.