Injection Sites

Detroit313

Recruit
Mutated
EG Cash
I usually inject in my glutes and alternate one side to the other every time I inject. I've been at it many yrs now (almost 30 yrs now) and recently noticed that I've built up so much scar tissue in my right glute that it's almost impossible for for me to inject in that glute anymore. I have no choice but to pick another site to inject in. Obviously I will/can look it up but for those who inject in their quads is it painful at all compared to the glute? Never injected in my quad before that's why I'm asking. Where exactly on the quad do you inject at? Thanks for all the info..

I usually inject in my glutes and alternate one side to the other every time I inject. I've been at it many yrs now (almost 30 yrs now) and recently noticed that I've built up so much scar tissue in my right glute that it's almost impossible for for me to inject in that glute anymore. I have no choice but to pick another site to inject in. Obviously I will/can look it up but for those who inject in their quads is it painful at all compared to the glute? Never injected in my quad before that's why I'm asking. Where exactly on the quad do you inject at? Thanks for all the info..
Detroit313
For me?.....no more discomfort than any other spot injection.

This is for reference.......

tbh i just pick a meaty spot and shoot

Quads are a crap shoot for me. Sometimes no pip at all and sometimes it's "medium". I always keep quad shots 2ml or less. I can do 3ml in a lat and that's more comfortable for me.
Good luck man!

Quads are a crap shoot for me. Sometimes no pip at all and sometimes it's "medium". I always keep quad shots 2ml or less. I can do 3ml in a lat and that's more comfortable for me.
Good luck man!
SnakemanI've heard the same about quads, that it's hit or miss with it being more painful then normal. Do you pin your lower lats? How long of a needle do you use? 1 inch?

I've heard the same about quads, that it's hit or miss with it being more painful then normal. Do you pin your lower lats? How long of a needle do you use? 1 inch?
Detroit313I flex out my "wings" and just shoot for the meaty spot, just below the scapula.
Yeah, 1 inch. I have fairly thick lats too

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.