insomnia

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Will they ever come out w a real cure for this ? I barely slept the last 2 nights. Sucks...

With ya bro. I'm running tren right now and it's not helping things.

I ran tren so much that I don't get night sweats anymore.. I don't have insomnia from it.. the only side I get now is high BP and shit for cardio.. is that normal? Lol

I don't get sides like insomnia or night sweats from tren ace but I get the bad on tren-e. I also don't get the results from ace like I do the enanthate ester idk why.

I can sleep better now. I just accept the fact that I am gonna wake up a lot and embrace it. One thing I fucking hate is the sweating.. Tren E 0 sides Tren A super ripped and a lot of fucking sweating so........ I run them both at the same time and almost no sides. I really think its the levels not being stable but that could just be bro science.

yeah i sleep but wake up every 2 hours

Seroqeul 300mg I take a half one When I run tren before bed is the only way I can sleep at all. The cycle imo is pointless if I'm not resting/recovering. Results are so much better on tRen with proper sleep which is hard to get most times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.