GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
So boys, I have used insulin for about a year now on and off. I usually do a 2 week cycle (only one dose of 10 units a day pre-workout) and take a 3 week break. I have used it in combination with Gear and have had awesome results. But with quite a bit of bloat and it was slow to come off, i am guessing this is cause of the water retention you get from gear.

But my question is how would Slin work for off season???? Would it help you keep the gains? Would you get good results close to those of gear?? Just curious, so answer away Fellas:

It definatley helps in off season throw some igflr3 with it and you can get some nice gains also.

Eman said:
What's your reasoning?
Eman
The gains can be quite supply without gear and sorta more fat than muscle gains. Some guys and I say SUM say they get the same results, but honestly dont feel thats true, since gear and slin together have a dramatic effect. I feel the gear helps in hardening everything up with slin, but that's just my theory. Also should try stretching the slin to at least 3 weeks, usually 4 weeks is the usual
for me.

I usually run it with gear. Was just curious as to how it would work alone to keep gain in off season.

never ever ran slin myself..

The slin is only good for 30 days after is open right? So might as well use it for at least 4 weeks.

jshredz said:
The slin is only good for 30 days after is open right? So might as well use it for at least 4 weeks.
jshredz
Insulin stored in the fridge after opening is good until the exp date. This is straight from the instructions that come with the bottle of insulin. Insulin that is not refrigerated is only good for 30 days as you said. Iv had slin bottles that I have used past the exp date that were refrigerated and gave the same results as a fresh bottle. As long as it dosent freeze it lasts quite a long while past the manufactures suggestion.

The directions that I read said once insulin is open it should be stored at room temperature.
So it's ok to keep storing for fridge once opened?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Insulin keeps longer if you refrigerate after opening. Iv used a bottle that I had in the fridge for 8months and 10iu worked just as good as 10iu in a fresh bottle.

Eman said:
Insulin keeps longer if you refrigerate after opening. Iv used a bottle that I had in the fridge for 8months and 10iu worked just as good as 10iu in a fresh bottle.
Eman
That's good to know. Thanks

I should also add that if your insulin ever freezes or starts to get a cloudy look to it toss that shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.