Insulin Lantus and Humalog Rx

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I had a guy wanted Lantus pens few months ago not the fast acting humalog nobody ever wants Lantus 24 hr always fast acting Humalog in slin 101 thread says Lantus is king in the slin department why don'the anyone want Lantus if it's superior to humalog?

I know I wouldn't want to worry about my blood sugar level for 24 hours I'm sure the longer its active in your body the better but I'll stick with rapid acting I'd hate to go hypo while I was sleeping!!!!

Eman said:
I know I wouldn't want to worry about my blood sugar level for 24 hours I'm sure the longer its active in your body the better but I'll stick with rapid acting I'd hate to go hypo while I was sleeping!!!!
EmanExcatly..I don't think that would be good..

Dago said:
I had a guy wanted Lantus pens few months ago not the fast acting humalog nobody ever wants Lantus 24 hr always fast acting Humalog in slin 101 thread says Lantus is king in the slin department why don'the anyone want Lantus if it's superior to humalog?
Dagoprobably because they are smart and don't want to die in there sleep.lol

Is running slin benificial for short term? Like say 2-3 weeks? Or a waste?

Short term is perfect imo..If run too long wou will get to were you have to have it and you don't want that .

Yea idk much about it.. actually don't know anything about it. Will start reading on it but I hear you grow like a weed on it.. wouldn't mind a few blasts on it.

blasson said:
Yea idk much about it.. actually don't know anything about it. Will start reading on it but I hear you grow like a weed on it.. wouldn't mind a few blasts on it.
blasson
I stumbled into it when I got sick and started getting the scripts diet has to be on point but results are great slin is one of the most anabolic compounds you can put in your body pwo 5 units about 60 grams of simple carbs I prefer grape juice it's dextrose sugar in grapes tastes great boutique an hour after have a good solid meal with some good complex carbs should keep your glucose levels in check with the short acting humalog Rx I know a guy put on 15 lbs quality muscle using test/slin only 60 days. Diet diet diet 😉

Joebad1 said:
Short term is perfect imo..If run too long wou will get to were you have to have it and you don't want that .
Joebad1He's right don't want to run to long I run it for 4 weeks. it is the most potent anabolic and is amazing but READ READ READ then when you think your ready READ some more. Insulin is no joke and can kill you. http://www.basskilleronline.com/insulin.shtml This is a great starting point for people interested in slin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.