Insulin

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone VERY experienced with insulin care to PM me? I want to run some for a few blasts and want to ask some questions 1 on 1 about it.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/bodybuilding-articles/640-insulin-faq.html

Is this pretty accurate as well for how and when to run slin?

I mean it's OTC for most states for humulin r. I've been reading a lot lately and want to give it a run starting March for 4 weeks. I want to see how anabolic it makes me and see what the hype is all about.

A few questions I have, the IU dose is different from GH right? For GH we'd put 1ml per 10iu vial and pull .1ml per iu.. The insulin is basically per small tick 1/100th per iu, right? So let's say I want to run 5iu for my first dose PWO I'd pull .05ml or 5/100 right? Seems like it would be extremely hard to dose that spot on.

Another thing do people who run the humulin r over the humalog, do they run it 1.5 hours before a workout and get their carbs/proteins in or would you wait until after the workout? I usually hit weights at 530-6pm and I don't want to be forced to stay up til midnight to make sure I don't go hypo.. just want to make sure I do this right. I've read a lot but I still have a few questions and concerns I couldn't seem to find solid answers on

Blasson if you run 5iu pre workout it would be 5/100. That's correct.

Search for the thread labeled "The 20 Week HGH/igf-1/insulin blast"

blasson said:
I mean it's OTC for most states for humulin r. I've been reading a lot lately and want to give it a run starting March for 4 weeks. I want to see how anabolic it makes me and see what the hype is all about.

A few questions I have, the IU dose is different from GH right? For GH we'd put 1ml per 10iu vial and pull .1ml per iu.. The insulin is basically per small tick 1/100th per iu, right? So let's say I want to run 5iu for my first dose PWO I'd pull .05ml or 5/100 right? Seems like it would be extremely hard to dose that spot on.

Another thing do people who run the humulin r over the humalog, do they run it 1.5 hours before a workout and get their carbs/proteins in or would you wait until after the workout? I usually hit weights at 530-6pm and I don't want to be forced to stay up til midnight to make sure I don't go hypo.. just want to make sure I do this right. I've read a lot but I still have a few questions and concerns I couldn't seem to find solid answers on
blassonBro don't confuse yourself. This is very simple. For Gh and peps the marks on the syringe are based on your mixing proportions.
For insulin your using a slin pin which is made for insulin. 1iu is 1iu of insulin; 10iu are 10ius of insulin.
Each tick mark on the slin pin can be 1iu or 2iu depending on what size syringe your using. If there is only 4 tick marks between the needle and the 10 mark then you know each tick mark is 2ius.

Appreciate the answers and responses. I know it can be deadly to mess up on dosing so I just want to make sure all my questions are answered

Just gotta figure out what my meals will be for carb loading and eating on the peaks. What do you guys usually eat for the initial protein and carbs then for your 1 hour mark etc. I'll definitely grab some dextrose but want a variety of options to keep fats out.

Karbolyn
That 20 day protocol is what I used on my first run. Now I have it all figured out. I use Humalog quick pens.
Keep glucose tabs on hand in your gym bag as well. Depends on what you ate that day and leading up to the pin a shot of 10 iu may be fine one day and the next day may send you hypo. Start low as the protocol says. And after 2 years, 10 units still is very effective for me.
Also Hgh , igf and other peptides can make you more sensative.

I plan on running a dose of 4iu as well of growth early AM daily.. I'm a bump my test to 500/wk and run 500 tren too. I'll bump the aas about 2 weeks to those doses before the slin starts

If that's the case about what I eat before leading to pin can effect the results, I'll just try to keep my diet the same on lift days when I pin. I usually work out 6days a week. I'll just make a 4day on 3 day off split so I can be consistent with diet on lift days!

I'm going to research it more before I try running insulin.

Blasson have you found any good articles about it?

Wait. I'd recommend not using slin if not competing. But if you're set on it , what I say is useless. RESEARCH for a while. Til you have everything you need to know answered.
No room for error. The first time you go hypo, you'll know exactly what to do and not panic. Good luck.

I found a lot on Google by just typing "insulin and bodybuilding". Literally the first multiple links are pretty legit.

I'm currently on this page - http://johndoebodybuilding.com/insulin-101/

Most reads have the same information though so it's starting to get refreshing a lot of ppl are writing accurate Information

I get prescription humalog Rx 100 unit pens and 100 unit lantus pens. Guys on here grab them as fast as I get them. I used 5iu humalog Rx pwo with some grape juice and shake immediately after lifting. 1 hour after lifting I eat a good solid meal w good complex carbs. I put on a nice amount of lean muscle w my cycle training program just using slin 30 days My first time. More experienced guys like the lantus pens and there's a lot of debate about this. I prefer the fast acting humalog.

I'd rather Humalog too (from the reading I've done.. not from experience) since my workouts are later in the evening and don't want to stay awake until midnight.. may have to suck it up and wake up before work and bang it out early.

I intended to start early March but my father n law passed away and my wife is the only kid alive and he's divorced so we have ALOT to do. Will probably take 2 weeks off gym and help my wife with everything. . Get back in gym for a week or two then start a blast

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.