Interesting news on lab corp

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I read on another board that there was several misreadings on estradiol tests when tren was involved. Therewas several guys that had ooutrageous estradiol levels while running tren and using lab corp. Makes me wonder both my tests one was 857 other was 700 something. Both times I had tren ace in my system somehow the test is confusing tren with estradiol. First test I was using very little test p so I was very shocked. Not to mention I didnt have estro sides no sore nips nothing.

That's interesting. I'll be getting bloodwork this week or next its long overdue

I have been running tren with test and gone to labcorp and E2 was under 15. Was running Aromasin too.

Kuntrykok said:
I have been running tren with test and gone to labcorp and E2 was under 15. Was running Aromasin too.
KuntrykokYa I dont know if mine was correct first time I figured ai was bunk second time I was using real legit pharm grade aromasin and was over 700 I guess I'll never know for sure.

TSizemore said:
How much Tren to Test were you using?
TSizemoreFirst time was 50mg prop eod 100 ace eod 1 week before test bumped prop to 100 and ended up with 857
Second time was like 700 test 50 ace eod

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.