millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have digestive issues and I was thinking of trying intermittent fasting. What do you guys think?

I've done it before and actually loved it. The big meals are awesome and more fulfilling especially cutting. Would get difficult on too much of a bulk. I'll randomly use it when I wanna have a cheat meal but keep my
Macros the same.

If you have digestion issues tho would eating big meals be smart? If think you'd want smaller meals.

The big meals are awesome and more fulfilling especially cutting. Would get difficult on too much of a bulk.

true i probably couldn't bulk on IF... maybe lean bulk

but i do IF most of the year... love not worrying about meal timing..and tupperware and shakes etc... and a break from food intake is good for digestion and health

true i probably couldn't bulk on IF... maybe lean bulk

but i do IF most of the year... love not worrying about meal timing..and tupperware and shakes etc... and a break from food intake is good for digestion and health
krustus
Have you done it while running cycles? I did it natty and loved it, and had asked around at one point to see if people had success using it on a cut or as you said small lean bulk with AAS, with just as good of success as a traditional plan, and never got much feedback.

Thank you all for your input. Fit, you are right, I need small meals. I have a sensitive stomach and graze more than I eat.

Bama: no I never tried IF but was looking into it. But I might just change the way I eat instead of doing IF.

Somebody gave me a link to an article on t nation and they say that IF is bullshit.

Thank you all for your input. Fit, you are right, I need small meals. I have a sensitive stomach and graze more than I eat.

Bama: no I never tried IF but was looking into it. But I might just change the way I eat instead of doing IF.

Somebody gave me a link to an article on t nation and they say that IF is bullshit.
millenium girlI was just gonna say be mindful since you have stomach issues.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Somebody gave me a link to an article on t nation and they say that IF is bullshit..

Lol.. there are articles saying meal frequency is bullshit altogether. .. find the best and most convenient way to hit your goals... be it in 3 meals..6 meals. .or 1 meal.. . Even if Meal frequency matters ..it is such a small percent... maybe in contest prep and in single digits it would be more important

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.