Intra workout amino, anyone?

ajdonutz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I recently picked up some RSP Nutrition ReGen. Its basically an amino acid profile. 1 scoop seems to be enough of each item to be sufficient for intra workout so long as whey follows workout. Has anyone looked at this stuff? Take a look at the profile on bodybuilding and tell me what ya think, I've never used an amino acid intra workout aside from some samples, but during comp prep especially they seem to be very popular in retaining or even gaining some density during prep.

Also, if anyone has preference based on a product actually being a solid profile at a reasonable Price I'm all ears. I'm between this one and tried and true scivation xtend for my next order. Anyone?

I was torn between scivation and purple wraath by controlled labs. I went with PW and it seems to be doing great for me intra WO. I use recovery pro by AIsports for non WO day bcaas..... I like that one as well. Both of them fit well for keto/ low carb dieting.

anything from controlled labs is gtg.

another good intra w/o is iforce's "compete", and it taste great.

pes amino iv and gaspari aminolast both have really good profiles, but doesn't taste very good.

Looks good AJ.. I to am a Controlled labs fan though. I like some White Flood and my preworkout and 10iu of slin and sip on some purple wrath during my workout. (dont get grape)

I like this one to. http://www.supplementsatcost.com/Champion-Nutrition-Amino-Shooter-Edge-Blue-Raspberry-30-svg?m1track=googlebase&gclid=CO-iq5vL97wCFYsWMgodnhcAUQ#googlebase

Thanks guys. Those look pretty good too eman, only thing with purple wraath is I wouldn't want extra caffeine and beta alanine on top of my pre. I think I'm gonna use 2 scoops of the RSP ReGen til it runs out (25 workouts at 2 scoops per workout) and then go with scivation xtend. It has the most complete profile and has 7g EAA per scoop, along with added glutamine and electrolytes. Pretty legit profile, plus 90 legit servings for 53 bucks can't go wrong.

Xtend is a bcaa supp, with glutamine, which is worthless, and underdosed cit malate (need at least 3g for performance enhancement)

Purple wrath has no caffeine, and a small amount of beta ala, you need at least 2.5g of it for performance enhancement benefits

Pes amino iv prob has the best amino profile on the market, and I don't even like the company.
If you want plain bcaa, just buy bulk amino's and save money.

I was able to push 10 plates each side for 20 meters in 115 heat while sipping on compete between prowler sets.
Off cycle.

Hands down usp labs bcaa. No fluff and filler, only bcaa's and glutamine/alanine blend (which are the first 2 amino to be broken down into glucose if needed by the body)

I did check out that bcaa powder and it only has roughly 3g of bcaa and the rest if filler that makes the product look fancy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.