Intro

GetnBig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Just wanted to introduce myself. I was invited to this great board by joebad1 and I appreciate the invite. Ive been in the game for a total of 12+ years and have been actively competing the last two. Best finish this year was 3rd in Masters 40+ and 2nd in Novice Middleweight. Im dedicated to the sport, I live and breathe it on a daily basis and hope to meet new friends here and Im sure I have some old ones too!

Peace

GnB

Welcome to EG 😉

Well dang what's up getnbig ?? I got banned from SF before I could shoot u an invite! U will find 90% of the good guys from SF here and active ... once u give EG sponsors a try I'm sure this will be your new secure home!!! Your a great addition to eg glad to see u here.

Blueedge said:
Well dang what's up getnbig ?? I got banned from SF before I could shoot u an invite! U will find 90% of the good guys from SF here and active ... once u give EG sponsors a try I'm sure this will be your new secure home!!! Your a great addition to eg glad to see u here.
Blueedge
Hows it going bro! Thanks for the warm welcome I'm glad to be here! Looking forward to all EG has to offer!

Hanzo said:
Nice work bro. Welcome aboard. Any friend of Joe's is welcome here.
HanzoCareful....Can't just go throwing that statement around!! 😛

Welcome to EG, GnB!! Glad to have ya

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.