F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF
Monday, July 27, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html

Wow. Is anything going to come out of this? Are is the government going to get away with yet some more twisted shit?

If this is all true then we are living in some really dark times. This is so fucked up. This country is going to hell. The most evil twisted fucks are the ones running the show. Truly disturbing

I've always said that you would have to be crazy to announce you found a cure for cancer in this country. You'd be dead in minutes. Gov, big pharma - both have billions at stake.

Yes we live in a sick ass twisted world and country. Money supersedes human life and corruption is at every level.

It is time for we the people to bring an end to this but what is sad is we will have to go underground to make ouir agenda happen,(think Nazi Germany and the jews).I am ready for this shit to stop,the gov't effects us all in a bad way and it is time to take things back but that is another post...LOL

Yeah no shit. Can u imagine what shit is going to be like let's say in 20years? I will be 53 living underground trying to survive and protect people from government hired killers lol

It truly is sad guys.I am disgusted by what our country has become over nothing more than corruption and greed.

I served and fought for our nation and seen many brothers and sisters die over it,some in my fucking arms,only to see that what we and those that still are,wasnt worth the cause.Wasn't what we thought it would be for and sad to see us continually being ripped apart for the same agenda's!!

This is not what America was nor what it should be guys!!! Those running and ruining this country ARE NOT AMERICA and speaking out against them IS NOT UN-AMERICAN!! Its 100% what its citizens should be doing to get us back on top as a NATION,not as individuals!! When will the day return what its about "WHATS IN IT FOR US??" , as a nation.Only then will we move forward once again and have the world respecting us and fearing us as it once did!!!

Im sure the data and research was backed up over multiple sources... If it was done once it can be done again, someone needs to replicate the study and release it in silence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back