Invite link

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What is the process of getting an invitation link to this website I have a friend who would like to join and he has lots of knowledge

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On your mobile device, the invite tab is in the drop down menu on the right hand side above the shout box. It's the tab with the three horizontal bars. Hit invite, then it's best generate a link. Copy that link and email or text to your friend

On your mobile device, the invite tab is in the drop down menu on the right hand side above the shout box. It's the tab with the three horizontal bars. Hit invite, then it's best generate a link. Copy that link and email or text to your friend
TSizemoreBro I dont have an invite option

Im lost as to where this "shout box" is? I've looked everywhere on cell.

Im lost as to where this "shout box" is? I've looked everywhere on cell.

anabol69if you're using TAPA that is the issue tapa does not give the full forum its only a reader

i really despise tapa esp for a bb forum it however never stops people from wanting it even though security with tapa is horrible
best is to use a browser, i can also generate an invite code 4 u

i really despise tapa esp for a bb forum it however never stops people from wanting it even though security with tapa is horrible
best is to use a browser, i can also generate an invite code 4 u
GRIMGrim can you generate a code for me? Unfortunately I don't get on laptop often.

What is the process of getting an invitation link to this website I have a friend who would like to join and he has lots of knowledge

anabol69Thanks Bud! Glad I'm here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.