IOC banned wrestling

S

Shasta

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/ioc-cuts-wrestling-2020-olympics-125709336--oly.html

They keep stupid ass water dancing and lame shit like that, but one of the first Olympic sports ever is being barred. WTF!

F you IOC

I do not support large sports organizations and I am not supporting the olympics in 2020.

wow that's fucked

Seems the old fogies at the IOC have gotten dementia or something...why ban the oldest Olympic sport? I'm sure this decision will create the biggest firestorm ever seen

Yea a while back I read where Dana White went before the board to try to get them to have the mma in the Olympics

RS50 said:
Yea a while back I read where Dana White went before the board to try to get them to have the mma in the Olympics
RS50
Oh good god NO! MMA should not be made into an Olympic sport in my opinion

I agree with fox there. MMA should NOT be in the olympics IMO I would rather see jiu jitsu over taekwando, but wrestling has its rightful place.

Seems these retards in the IOC are bent on commercializing the Olympics by getting rid of the sports that aren't worth it and replacing them with the sports that will draw the most viewers. This will end up destroying the sanctity of the Olympics..so why should they fix what isn't really broken?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.