Ipamorelin Question

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been looking into trying out ipamorelin or an alternative mainly for aid with quality sleep and recovery. A clinic i recently started working with for trt has a cjc1295/ipamorelin blend that they are offering a 4 month supply (5-6 dosages per week) for $1275. The blend is a 9mg/15mg dose. They are including shipping in that cost along with syringes and bac water, but that doesnt matter to me much.

Anyway, i am not very familiar with this product or sourcing it. What do yall think of this price? Also, how would you dose it on a daily basis? Id go for 5 nights a week but not sure the mg suggestion. Wondering if i can try and lower dose slightly and spread this out over 6 months.

Price seems a little steep ta me. I don't know if there is pharm grade versions of this or not. I ran that combo a few years back but didn't feel I got much from it. Timing is an issue with these two. It needs to be injected when glucose levels are low about 30min prior to meals which is not bad first thing in the AM but due to my line of work it was hard for me to maintain that schedule.

Their pricing seems steep on everything except their test. But as i said, not overly versed in sourcing peptides thats why i wanted to check.

01 - if you werent a fan of this combo, what may you recomend in its place?

Have you tried chamomile tea? Or melatonin? Those are good for sleep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.