IPL'S IN DA HAWZE~!!

I

IronpumpedLady

Grim thanks so much for the invite here~!! You've got a really great looking place here~! Alot different then I last remember it~!! I see alot of familiar names, and some new, I hope to get to know~! thanks again for having me~!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Hopefully it'll be the last time u need to register 😛

Thanks everyone for the great welcome~!! Oh,....So you think men Train harder,.hmmmm~! LOL

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

IronpumpedLady said:
Thanks everyone for the great welcome~!! Oh,....So you think men Train harder,.hmmmm~! LOL

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL
IronpumpedLadyIll be the first to admit when i trained super heavy there was this tiny little thing of a girl, prob 15-16.
But she trained HARDCORE, brutal to the point she put almost all the men @ the gym to shame.
Pound per pound she definitely did!

It was impressive...

Yep I'll agree with that grim. I saw a older woman in the gym today and good lord she was in damn good shape. Better then most all the men in the gym excluding myself.

I love it when I see that~!!! Intimidation at the gym, isn't hard for me~ LOL I love to show the men in the gym I can hang with them easily, I think its my competitive nature I have that keeps me pushing harder and harder. One thing you will never hear come out of my mouth is "I can't", its not in my vocabulary~!!
Legs are an especially strong point for me, I think partly because of how much I love training them~!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.