iron lion labs

You need to select anonymous before posting and no talking about non eg vendors...

grim date=1483399808 said:
You need to select anonymous before posting and no talking about non eg vendors...
grim date=1483399808Well said Grimmy, and this is part of the discipline needed in certain areas I was speaking of. You just don't start showering accolades over vendors most have never heard of.
Individuals on the board who write reviews must have a certain savoir faire, one might say. If not, why bother to read the review in question?

i think you have a certain savoir faire, Hanzo

bossman date=1483409044 said:
i think you have a certain savoir faire, Hanzo
bossman date=1483409044Why thank you, bossman and I'll have to admit that over the years you've kinda' grown on me (#2 lib friend only to morrey, my #1 lib friend).
And I must say, for a man of shall we say considerable patience and tolerance you also have a certain savoir faire yourself, friend.

Hanzo date=1483409356 said:
Why thank you, bossman and I'll have to admit that over the years you've kinda' grown on me (#2 lib friend only to morrey, my #1 lib friend).
And I must say, for a man of shall we say considerable patience and tolerance you also have a certain savoir faire yourself, friend.
Hanzo date=1483409356Wtf Hanzo, I though I was your #1... You just got put on "the list"..

Well he is dreamy according to lith

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.